2013. június 17., hétfő

How to use Ameba: Register

Sorry I know I should start with it. So first of all you should open the ameba.jp homepage. As you want you can search it in google, or just type it in, or click on that link. You will see this on your screen:


 Click on the orange button. And you will get to the register page which look like this:



Type your e-mail address in, but it's important it must be existing e-mail address, otherwise you can't regsiter here. The next you will see is this:

 It's about to check your e-mails for the verification e-mail which has been sent by ameba. 


Then open the letter and click on the link and you can continue your registration. (Yeah I know it's obvious but I write it step to step to help). (*´・v・) The next you will see is this:

Here you can choose and id - it isn't necessary to be the same like your nickname will be, and in most of the case you need to think a lot to find something which isn't taken yet. If the ID you chose is taken there will be a yellow bubble saying to try another one, if it's okay then a white bubble will come to the screen. Then you give a password twice and after that you can choose a nickname - whatever you want, this name will be on your profil and everywhere  e.g. in pigg. Then you must give your birth date because there are parts in games which can use people over 18. In the bottom there will be a button (only one) you push and then you will see this page again, but this time you don't need to fill anything just the security code in the bottom and push the bottom button again. 

And your own ameba is ready!

The next thing you will see will be this: 

To creat your own pigg character. If you want it to do later you press on the x. 

About how to use pigg will be the next entry. And I realized that in my previous post I wrote it's pig and not piggu as I thought but I saw today it's pigg just I made one word from pigu and pigg. It's happenes with me sometimes.

I hope this entry was helpful too. (*´・v・)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

You might also see this: