2013. augusztus 7., szerda

What is Pigg Fantasia?!

What is Pigg Fantasia? How can I reach it? 

Pigg Fantasia is the part of amebea pigg, but this is a phone game, so you can only access to it from you phone, on the following link. (http://fantasia.amebagames.com/#/mypage)


A week ago I first met with Pigg Fantasia and I didn't know what is this. After playing with it some hours I still wasn't sure what is this, but one thing was sure for me after playing it: Always push the pink button and then you are cool.

Here is a link for the content, but it's full japanese. I won't translate it, because I don't speak japanese. 



For the first sight you might think you will play with anime characters, but they are just helping to you get through you missions. 

 

 


 

 



The blonde, white, light brown and pink haired girl and black haired guy will leads you on your way. The green haired guy and chick and the red haired guy will makes you tasks and barriers which you have to win. 

You will have helpers who makes you magic power bigger [like the duck and blue deer on the 4th picture]. You can get more helper through your way, but first of all you have to win against them. You magic power depends on how strong are your helpers. In the same time you can have 5 helpers which you can choose in your room from your box. 

Actually this is all I can say about it now. Maybe later I could more. 

If you have a question about it, or about anything or you have a request you would like to know more about something don't be afraid and leave a comment.

バイ~バイ。

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

You might also see this: